Translation of phonograph in Spanish:
- 1 (for records)(American English)
tocadiscos (masculine)Example sentences
- Peer was born in Kansas City and helped his father sell sewing machines, phonographs and recordings as a teen.
- Americans had sewing machines, phonographs, skyscrapers, and even electric lights, yet most people labored in the shadow of poverty.
- It makes us dream again that in some secluded corner an old phonograph recording is still intact on which the great preacher's voice may be heard!
- 2(using cylinders) fonógrafo (masculine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.