Translation of photostat in Spanish:
- 1.1 (copy) fotocopia (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (machine) fotocopiadora (feminine)
- The print on some of the photostat and carbon copy sheets has faded and these items are particularly flimsy.
- On receipt of this letter I wrote to Dr. Bhagavantham, enclosing a photostat copy of Mr. Shoji Hattori's letter.
- The photostats are monochrome, of course, and the figures seem to float in a kind of brown twilight.
- What appeared to be the ink drum of a broken photostat machine rolled across the floor and glass crunched underfoot as Sizani and his entourage stepped over pieces of overhead projectors.
- It was certainly not a typewriter, let alone a photostat machine.
- The block which housed office equipment, photostat and fax machine, typewriters, a book depositor which stored text-books and stationery, furniture, science kit and other valuable equipment was burned to the ground.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo (-tt- or , -t-)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the