Translation of physical in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (bodily)(disability/exercise)
orgánico(love/attraction)the physical effects of alcohol consumption
físicolos efectos del alcohol en el organismoLatin people tend to be more physicallos latinos recurren más al contacto físico para demostrar sus emocioneshe did not like physical contactno le gustaba el contacto físicophysical examinationExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (rough) it was a very physical game
- Mental and physical exhaustion retards the growth of body and mind, and it often causes a psychosomatic illness.
- When cycling enthusiast Katie Bamber booked a charity trip to Vietnam she was bracing herself for a tough mental and physical challenge.
- The healing takes places on an emotional level, a mental level, and on a body level, a physical level.
jugaron muy duroit's very physical workes un trabajo que requiere mucho esfuerzo físicohe threatened to get physical if we didn't pay himnos amenazó con recurrir a la fuerza física si no le pagábamos
- We berate those who cross the line and leave the immature and underdeveloped open to the physical abuse of contact and collision sports.
- Yes, there is the element of consent and the obvious foreknowledge that physical contact sports carry an inherent risk of injury.
- These guys are playing a physical contact game, they're all steamed up.
- 2 2.1 (material)(world)that's a physical impossibility
materialeso es materialmente imposibleExample sentences2.2 (relating to physics)
- These are tangible, physical assets and totally unlike the stock of a typical NYSE company.
- Common sense says that the physical environment has an impact on productivity.
- Most businesses deal with the physical assets and the environment within, but have never looked at the people.
- Certainly, before Newton, the very idea of physical law was at best a blur.
- Feynman's work is filled with the sort of raw physical insight that physicists love and admire.
- Today we understand most of these things in terms of physical forces acting under impersonal laws.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.