- 1.1 uncountable → physiotherapyExample sentences1.2 countable → physiotherapist
- My speech and balance came back after I tried my hardest in physio and speech therapy sessions.
- The Program, however, will provide Buck with medical insurance cover for possible scans and operations, as well as access to physio and massage treatment.
- Now, once you reach a certain standard, you get free physio and medical help, but I think that needs to go further down, even to people of a lower standard.
- Just how many will do that remains to be seen and if the response is low then we will end up with fewer doctors, dentists, vets, physios etc than ever before.
- From the doctors and physios to the coaching team, that does not change.
- This morning on The Health Report, physios have their say about bad backs; as opposed to what a researcher said last week on the show, they argue that the evidence is that physiotherapy can make a difference.
Definition of physio in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.