Translation of piercing in Spanish:
- (eyes/look)(cold/wind)(scream)Example sentences
- He does, and it's what leads him to some very fine insights and piercing analyses.
- His eyes were keen, their piercing gaze complementing the wisdom behind them.
- He leaves the piercing insights for another day though.
- It was a loud and piercing sound that filled the entire room.
- She covered her ears with the piercing sound of shattering glass.
- Jim followed, his eyes still watering from the piercing sound of that chair screaming across the hardwood floor.
- It snowed on and off all day and a cold piercing wind blew down the streets, along the canyons between the city's skyscrapers.
- Suddenly, the temperature made a drop from warm to freezing, as the plants around her froze and the gust of wind became a piercing gale.
- At night, I was awakened by the piercing wind and burrowed under the quilt to escape the cold.
- I yelled and wiggled, but I couldn't stop the piercing feeling from growing more intense.
- A painful piercing feeling went through my heart when she did that.
- She pronounced it with venomous, piercing rage, like a vulture pouncing on its prey, and then she threw her cup against the wall.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than