Translation of piggy in Spanish:
noun plural -gies
- [child language]cerdito (masculine)
chanchito (masculine) (Latin America)
adjective -gier, -giest
- [pejorative] those piggy eyesesos ojitos redondos y brillantesExample sentences
- Up and down the country, arts faculties swarm with undergraduates pretending to be overeducated comedians pretending to be in-bred shopkeepers with little piggy noses.
- The presenter was one of those creepy guys with piggy eyes, moist hands and a face that just ached to be slapped.
- ‘You should always read Chaucer aloud,’ said a young woman with long frizzy hair, little piggy eyes behind little pink piggy spectacles and an overbearingly loud voice.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.