Translation of pill in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (tablet) a bitter pill to swallowun trago amargoto sugar o sweeten the pillExample sentences1.2 (contraceptive) the Pill
la píldora (anticonceptiva)to be/go on the Pilltomar/empezar a tomar la píldora
- He was a very bright, socially sensitive, and insightful young man whose complaint was that he could not swallow pills or capsules.
- Laxatives come as syrups, powders, and also as pills, which are swallowed or put inside the anus.
- Your doctor may also ask you if you take any medicines such as birth control pills, laxatives or diet pills.
- 2 (boring, ineffectual person)(American English) [colloquial] [dated]
pelmazo (masculine) [colloquial]
pesado, (-da) (masculine, feminine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.