- 1 1.1 (tablet) pastilla (f), píldora (f) a bitter pill to swallow un trago amargo to sugar o sweeten the pill dorar la píldoraMore example sentences1.2 (contraceptive) the Pill la píldora (anticonceptiva) to be/go on the Pill tomar/empezar* a tomar la píldora
- He was a very bright, socially sensitive, and insightful young man whose complaint was that he could not swallow pills or capsules.
- Laxatives come as syrups, powders, and also as pills, which are swallowed or put inside the anus.
- Your doctor may also ask you if you take any medicines such as birth control pills, laxatives or diet pills.
- 2 (boring, ineffectual person) (American English/inglés norteamericano) [colloquial, dated/familiar, anticuado], pelmazo (masculine) [colloquial/familiar], pesado, (masculine, feminine)
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.