Translation of pillar-box red in Spanish:
- uncountablerojo (masculine) brillante(before noun) pillar-box red hair/suitpelo (masculine) /traje (masculine) rojo brillanteExample sentences
- They were an emergency service. That's why they were painted pillar-box red.
- The show-off specimens today, though, are the Japanese maples in Acer Glade and Silk Wood: pillar-box red, fuchsia pink, Jaffa orange.
- I did dye my hair red, pillar-box red, twice, once when I was about 15, once about a month ago.
Definition of pillar-box red in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.