Translation of ping in Spanish:
- sonido (masculine) metálico; (of bullet) silbido (masculine) the bell goes ping when the meal is cooked el timbre suena or [colloquial/familiar] hace tin cuando la comida está listaExample sentences
- The gun's trigger guard cracked with a high-pitched ping, but the sound was pretty much lost in the screaming.
- Beeps, blips and pings are the everyday sounds that we live with, thanks to our push-button gizmos and fast-paced lifestyle.
- It will be interesting now to see, when the oven pings, if the whole confection really is a recipe for success.
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- [bell] sonar*, hacer* tin [colloquial/familiar]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the