Translation of ping in Spanish:
- sonido (masculine) metálico(of bullet) silbido (masculine)the bell goes ping when the meal is cookedel timbre suena or [colloquial] hace tin cuando la comida está listaExample sentences
- The gun's trigger guard cracked with a high-pitched ping, but the sound was pretty much lost in the screaming.
- Beeps, blips and pings are the everyday sounds that we live with, thanks to our push-button gizmos and fast-paced lifestyle.
- It will be interesting now to see, when the oven pings, if the whole confection really is a recipe for success.
hacer tin [colloquial]Example sentences
- To test your IPv6 connection, first try pinging something with the ping6 program on both the gateway and a connected host.
- Try pinging or otherwise connecting to hosts on the remote network; the connection should behave no differently from before when you brought the tunnel up.
- The laptop sitting on the center console continuously pinging at the networks being discovered.
- Instead of being a taut, minimal straight line, I'm a curvy, springy, unmarshalled dithering thing, unable to ping, ding or ker-ching.
- Ward got another nudge which Barton blocked and the ball pinged up from their clash and smacked the unfortunate Mills in the face before finally looping into the net.
- When the lift came to a halt and the doors pinged open with a pleasant ding the girls dragged the bags down the hallway, stopping outside of the apartment while Forever searched for her keys.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.