Translation of pinhead in Spanish:
- 1.1 (of pin) cabeza (feminine) de alfilerExample sentences1.2 (stupid person) [colloquial/familiar] cabeza (feminine) de chorlito [colloquial/familiar], pedazo (masculine) de alcornoque [colloquial/familiar]
- The same printer that publishes Bible verses on pinheads prints the radio frequencies on sectional charts.
- That's something that you and your stupid newspaper would never do, you pinhead.
- Fresh new pinheads in tuxes and cocktail dresses to look at in the society pages!
- The cell phone was never envisioned as an instrument of torture that garrulous pinheads could use to inflict pain on their fellow commuters, yet this is what it has become.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a