- 1.1 (of pin) cabeza (f) de alfilerMore example sentences1.2 (stupid person) [colloquial/familiar] cabeza (f) de chorlito [familiar/colloquial], pedazo (m) de alcornoque [familiar/colloquial]
More example sentences
- The same printer that publishes Bible verses on pinheads prints the radio frequencies on sectional charts.
- That's something that you and your stupid newspaper would never do, you pinhead.
- Fresh new pinheads in tuxes and cocktail dresses to look at in the society pages!
- The cell phone was never envisioned as an instrument of torture that garrulous pinheads could use to inflict pain on their fellow commuters, yet this is what it has become.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.