Translation of pinhead in Spanish:
- 1.1 (of pin) cabeza (feminine) de alfilerExample sentences1.2 (stupid person) [colloquial/familiar] cabeza (feminine) de chorlito [colloquial/familiar], pedazo (masculine) de alcornoque [colloquial/familiar]
- The same printer that publishes Bible verses on pinheads prints the radio frequencies on sectional charts.
- That's something that you and your stupid newspaper would never do, you pinhead.
- Fresh new pinheads in tuxes and cocktail dresses to look at in the society pages!
- The cell phone was never envisioned as an instrument of torture that garrulous pinheads could use to inflict pain on their fellow commuters, yet this is what it has become.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the