- 1.1 (of pin) cabeza (feminine) de alfilerMore example sentences1.2 (stupid person) [colloquial/familiar] cabeza (feminine) de chorlito [colloquial/familiar], pedazo (masculine) de alcornoque [colloquial/familiar]
More example sentences
- The same printer that publishes Bible verses on pinheads prints the radio frequencies on sectional charts.
- That's something that you and your stupid newspaper would never do, you pinhead.
- Fresh new pinheads in tuxes and cocktail dresses to look at in the society pages!
- The cell phone was never envisioned as an instrument of torture that garrulous pinheads could use to inflict pain on their fellow commuters, yet this is what it has become.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.