Translation of pinhead in Spanish:
- 1.1 (of pin) cabeza (feminine) de alfilerExample sentences1.2 (stupid person) [colloquial/familiar] cabeza (feminine) de chorlito [colloquial/familiar], pedazo (masculine) de alcornoque [colloquial/familiar]
- The same printer that publishes Bible verses on pinheads prints the radio frequencies on sectional charts.
- That's something that you and your stupid newspaper would never do, you pinhead.
- Fresh new pinheads in tuxes and cocktail dresses to look at in the society pages!
- The cell phone was never envisioned as an instrument of torture that garrulous pinheads could use to inflict pain on their fellow commuters, yet this is what it has become.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.