Translation of pinhead in Spanish:
- 1 (of pin)cabeza (feminine) de alfilerExample sentences
- The same printer that publishes Bible verses on pinheads prints the radio frequencies on sectional charts.
- 2 (stupid person) [colloquial]cabeza (feminine) de chorlito [colloquial]
pedazo (masculine) de alcornoque [colloquial]Example sentences
- That's something that you and your stupid newspaper would never do, you pinhead.
- Fresh new pinheads in tuxes and cocktail dresses to look at in the society pages!
- The cell phone was never envisioned as an instrument of torture that garrulous pinheads could use to inflict pain on their fellow commuters, yet this is what it has become.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.