Translation of pinpoint in Spanish:
- 1 (determine)(position/aircraft)to pinpoint the causes/origins of the problem
localizar or (in Latin America also) ubicar con exactitudestablecer con exactitud cuáles son las causas/los orígenes del problemait's difficult to pinpoint the exact moment when …es difícil precisar exactamente en qué momento …Example sentences
- As it turns out, Norm's palate was unfailing, and he had accurately pinpointed the source of his starter.
- So Mum told her about the pages from the phone book found beside each murder victim, seemingly pinpointing the identity of the killer's next target.
- Speaking at the scene, he said new information about the location of the youth's body had been received, pinpointing the two possible spots.
- 2 (pick out)(fact)
- puntito (masculine)(before noun) pinpoint accuracyprecisión (feminine) milimétricaExample sentences
- In the middle of the blackness, there was a tiny pinpoint of light.
- As the woman made to get off the boulder she was perched upon, a tiny pinpoint of yellow light flashed upon the horizon, something which was almost invisible.
- She felt a warm dot on her forehead, like a tiny pinpoint of light.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.