- 1.1 (of situation) gracia (feminine), interés (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (of sauce) lo sabroso, lo bien sazonado
More example sentences
- You should be feeling your way towards the level of piquancy you want.
- Notice the purity of the opening, the piquancy of the birdcalls, the unfussy phrasing of the main theme.
- That the latter two were innocent yet still condemned to take a fall adds piquancy to the tale.
- The salsa, which I expected to give the rest of the ingredients a spicy kick up the backside, had no piquancy whatsoever.
- Five splashes of Tabasco were added to each person's plate, increasing the piquancy of the already spicy chili.
- The slightly spicy sauce with the lime butter piquancy certainly paid off with this dish.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the