Translation of piquant in Spanish:
- 1.1Example sentences1.2
(sauce)bien sazonadoExample sentences
- Milton Hatoum transports us to a magical boomtown, full of shimmering light, tropical colour and piquant incident.
- It consists of large, wall-painted versions of his witty or piquant statements, realised in a variety of typefaces and colours.
- It may be of piquant interest that The Fourth Wall uses the conceit of a parallel between the heroine and Shaw's Saint Joan, a device currently put to infinitely better use in Lanford Wilson's Book of Days.
- Herbs and spices add a piquant taste that ketchup can't match.
- This cheese usually has tangy, piquant, spicy and peppery flavor.
- I've had this several times before and it has always been superb, a tasty combination of sweet and piquant flavours.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.