- 1.1 (at sea, in air) piratería (f) air piracy piratería aéreaMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (of copyrighted material) piratería (f)
- Recent examples of Somalian piracy includes raids on ships carrying supplies for the UN World Food Programme.
- Koizumi told reporters that many incidents of piracy have occurred despite shipping companies' own efforts to protect themselves.
- She couldn't possibly wear it often, and much less know about ships and piracy.
More example sentences
- The topic was the arming of airline pilots as a defense against air piracy and terrorism.
- Nevertheless, Mr. Critton's act of air piracy is very much the context of the crimes for which he is to be sentenced.
- On May 17, a West German court convicted Mohammad Ali Hamadei of murder and air piracy and sentenced him to life imprisonment.
- Preston also sought the hack printers who actually produced the piracies.
- Willetts therefore argued that, far from destroying an industry, his piracies had no significant effect at all on existing publishers' sales.
- Newton learned to exploit the commercial press by secretly publishing his works and disowning them as piracies.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.