Translation of pirate in Spanish:
- 3 (in broadcasting) (before noun) pirate radio stationradio (masculine) pirata
radio (Spain) (Southern Cone) (feminine) pirataemisora (feminine) pirataestación (feminine) (de radio) pirata (Latin America)
- (book/tape/video)a pirated copy
piratearuna copia pirataExample sentences
- The DMCA assumes that the only reason to do any of this work is to pirate copyrighted works.
- Other people shouldn't be able to profit from your work by selling pirated editions: that was the whole point of copyright law.
- There is no color to it, and it seems to have been mastered from an old VHS home video tape pirated from the front row.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.