Translation of piss in Spanish:
- 1 (act) (no plural)meada (feminine) [vulgar]he's gone for a pissse ha ido a hacer pis [colloquial]se ha ido a mear [vulgar]se ha ido a echar una meada [vulgar]Example sentences
- As the cameras panned through the rooms, you could almost smell the cocktail of piss and sea water.
- Most have escaped to the Pakistani camps only to find themselves living knee deep in piss and shit.
- I've never seen your shit around, not even a tag written on the concrete with your piss.
- But then again, it's always more fun to watch Apocalypse Now at home where you can go for a piss whenever you want.
- Must dash as I'm dying for a piss.
- I decide I need a piss and leave K & H on the platform.
- 2 uncountable (urine)meados (masculine plural) [vulgar]to be full of piss and vinegar (US)ser como la pólvorato take the piss out of somebody (British)tomarle el pelo a alguien [colloquial]cachondearse de alguien (Spain) [colloquial]
- [slang]mear [vulgar]Example sentences
- I don't swim in the UK though because I don't like the hot over-chlorinated water which children piss in.
- Ever the street-philosopher, he would caution the excitable hordes thus: ‘Don't piss in the water supply.’
- Another thin man urinates against the wall outside, pissing up against the rich.
- [slang]mear [vulgar]to piss oneself (laughing) (British)mearse de risa [vulgar]Example sentences
- I like you just fine kiddo so you better make sure I stay that way otherwise you'll be pissing blood for days.
- Sometimes the code for avocados is out of date, and if means John Ashcroft will appear in a cloud of red smoke, drag you off to the backroom and beat your kidneys with phone books until you piss blood, then so be it.
- And I'm not pissing blood so my kidneys are good for today.
- They must be pissing themselves in fear, and that is so wrong.
- She locks lips with a man who has more than once tied her to railroad tracks just to make Popeye piss his pants in fear.
- I bet the Medici were pissing themselves over that one, but all these years later we just can't see the joke any more.
- 1verb + adverb
- [slang] (money)
- 1verb + adverb (go away) (British) piss off!
perder el tiempo
hacerse tarugos (Mexico) [colloquial]2verb + object + adverb
tomarle el pelo a [colloquial]
agarrar de puerquito (Mexico) [colloquial]
agarrar para el chuleteo (Chile) [colloquial]I'm fed up with being pissed about
estoy harto de que me tomen el pelo ( or de que me agarren de puerquito etc. ) [colloquial]
feriarse (Mexico) [colloquial]
¡vete a la mierda or al carajo! [vulgar]it's time we pissed off
es hora de que nos larguemos [colloquial]2verb + object + adverb (anger, bother) it pisses me off
me revienta [colloquial]
me cabrea [colloquial]
me encabrona (Spain) (Mexico) [vulgar]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.