- 1.1pistachio (nut) pistacho (m), pistache (m) (Mexico/México)More example sentences1.2 (tree) pistacho (m), pistache (m) (Mexico/México)
More example sentences
- Garnish with celery greens, pistachios, capers and sea salt.
- I can only describe them as 150% sweet, sticky, full of sesame seeds and pistachio nuts with added chilli and curry powder.
- I love the reds and the greens of the pistachios layered on top.
- Mangoes come in hundreds of varieties and a wide range of shapes and sizes, and are distant relatives of cashews, pistachios, poison oak and poison ivy.
- The Chinese pistachio is a beautiful tree that matures to about 40 feet in height with a 30-foot canopy.
- Representatives of several major media outlets were on hand as hundreds of volunteers, many of them TXU employees, gathered to plant the oaks, cypresses, and pistachios.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain the term castellano, rather than español, refers to the Spanish language as opposed to Catalan, Basque etc. The choice of word has political overtones: castellano has separatist connotations and español is considered centralist. In Latin America castellano is the usual term for Spanish.