Translation of pistachio in Spanish:
- 1.1pistachio (nut) pistacho (masculine), pistache (masculine) (Mexico/México)Example sentences1.2 (tree) pistacho (masculine), pistache (masculine) (Mexico/México)
- Garnish with celery greens, pistachios, capers and sea salt.
- I can only describe them as 150% sweet, sticky, full of sesame seeds and pistachio nuts with added chilli and curry powder.
- I love the reds and the greens of the pistachios layered on top.
- Mangoes come in hundreds of varieties and a wide range of shapes and sizes, and are distant relatives of cashews, pistachios, poison oak and poison ivy.
- The Chinese pistachio is a beautiful tree that matures to about 40 feet in height with a 30-foot canopy.
- Representatives of several major media outlets were on hand as hundreds of volunteers, many of them TXU employees, gathered to plant the oaks, cypresses, and pistachios.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the