- 1.1pistachio (nut) pistacho (m), pistache (m) (Mexico/México)More example sentences1.2 (tree) pistacho (m), pistache (m) (Mexico/México)
More example sentences
- Garnish with celery greens, pistachios, capers and sea salt.
- I can only describe them as 150% sweet, sticky, full of sesame seeds and pistachio nuts with added chilli and curry powder.
- I love the reds and the greens of the pistachios layered on top.
- Mangoes come in hundreds of varieties and a wide range of shapes and sizes, and are distant relatives of cashews, pistachios, poison oak and poison ivy.
- The Chinese pistachio is a beautiful tree that matures to about 40 feet in height with a 30-foot canopy.
- Representatives of several major media outlets were on hand as hundreds of volunteers, many of them TXU employees, gathered to plant the oaks, cypresses, and pistachios.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.