Translation of pistachio in Spanish:
- 1.1pistachio (nut) pistacho (masculine), pistache (masculine) (Mexico/México)Example sentences1.2 (tree) pistacho (masculine), pistache (masculine) (Mexico/México)
- Garnish with celery greens, pistachios, capers and sea salt.
- I can only describe them as 150% sweet, sticky, full of sesame seeds and pistachio nuts with added chilli and curry powder.
- I love the reds and the greens of the pistachios layered on top.
- Mangoes come in hundreds of varieties and a wide range of shapes and sizes, and are distant relatives of cashews, pistachios, poison oak and poison ivy.
- The Chinese pistachio is a beautiful tree that matures to about 40 feet in height with a 30-foot canopy.
- Representatives of several major media outlets were on hand as hundreds of volunteers, many of them TXU employees, gathered to plant the oaks, cypresses, and pistachios.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.