- 1 (for pouring) jarra (feminine), jarro (masculine), pichel (masculine) (Central America/América Central) ; (of clay) (British English/inglés británico) cántaro (masculine) little pitchers have big ears hay moros en la costaMore example sentences
- Carrying a glass pitcher full of dark-brown liquid, with a healthy head of foam on it, he places it and two drinking bowls before us.
- He poured a glass of water from a plastic pitcher and pressed it into my hands.
- I finally found the strength to move, I picked up the cream china pitcher and poured the cool water into the basin and washed my face.
- 2 (in baseball) lanzador, (masculine, feminine), pítcher (masculine and feminine)
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.