- 1 (for pouring) jarra (f), jarro (m), pichel (m) (AmC) ; (of clay) (BrE) cántaro (m) little pitchers have big ears hay moros en la costaMore example sentences
- Carrying a glass pitcher full of dark-brown liquid, with a healthy head of foam on it, he places it and two drinking bowls before us.
- He poured a glass of water from a plastic pitcher and pressed it into my hands.
- I finally found the strength to move, I picked up the cream china pitcher and poured the cool water into the basin and washed my face.
- 2 (in baseball) lanzador, -dora (m,f), pítcher (mf)
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)