- bocamina (feminine) (en una mina de carbón) pithead ballotvotación llevada a cabo a la salida de la minaMore example sentences
- Alongside the headgear at the pithead stood the colliery manager's house.
- But the men who labour far below the last remaining pitheads of Yorkshire are not fuelling the power stations any more.
- Gear later said that their genesis probably lay in the towering pitheads, woods and girders of his industrial childhood.
Definition of pithead in:
- The British & World English dictionary
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.