- bocamina (feminine) ([ en una mina de carbón ]) pithead ballot[ votación llevada a cabo a la salida de la mina ]More example sentences
- Alongside the headgear at the pithead stood the colliery manager's house.
- But the men who labour far below the last remaining pitheads of Yorkshire are not fuelling the power stations any more.
- Gear later said that their genesis probably lay in the towering pitheads, woods and girders of his industrial childhood.
Definition of pithead in:
- The British & World English dictionary
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Do you know what 'arpilleras' are? They are pieces of appliquéd textile folk art, common in South America. Doll characters and animals create a three-dimensional effect representing scenes from daily life.