- bocamina (feminine) ([ en una mina de carbón ]) pithead ballot[ votación llevada a cabo a la salida de la mina ]More example sentences
- Alongside the headgear at the pithead stood the colliery manager's house.
- But the men who labour far below the last remaining pitheads of Yorkshire are not fuelling the power stations any more.
- Gear later said that their genesis probably lay in the towering pitheads, woods and girders of his industrial childhood.
Definition of pithead in:
- The British & World English dictionary
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.