- letrero (masculine), cartel (masculine); (at demonstration) pancarta (feminine)More example sentences
- The article says that his followers already have the placards for the demonstrations printed up and stored for use.
- Students painted their bodies with slogans or carried hand-written placards condemning the drive to war.
- Each person was forced to sign an agreement not to carry placards or banners, shout slogans, or wear clothes with written words of complaint.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 (cover) [walls/hoarding] cubrir* de carteles 1.2 (advertise) anunciar ([ con carteles ])
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.