- 1 [Math] 1.1 (zero) cero (m) a la derechaMore example sentences1.2 (symbol) marcador (m) de posición
More example sentences
- The use of zero as a placeholder was probably first developed by the Babylonians, possibly as early as 1500 BCE.
- It emphasises the use of zero as a placeholder.
- The HTML files contain placeholders for data that will be substituted in at runtime.
- With the Impress files created, I needed to replace my graphic image placeholders with the actual image.
- But even users of low-end databases can benefit from using placeholders because they ensure strings will be quoted correctly, even if they contain quotation marks or apostrophes.
- 2 (in sentence) [Ling] elemento (m) gramatical sin significadoMore example sentences
- According to this model, readers process text in parallel at several levels of analysis, which mesh the ease of identification with the role of function words as structural placeholders.
- The it in suffice it to say is an impersonal or indefinite pronoun, one that functions as a grammatical placeholder without supplying much real meaning.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.