Translation of placement in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable (in employment) the course included a year's placement with a companyel curso incluía un año de prácticas en una empresaExample sentences1.2 countable or uncountable (positioning) (before noun) placement test (American English)
test (masculine) de aptitud (para determinar qué curso se ha de seguir)Example sentences1.3 uncountable and countable (in tennis) 1.4 uncountable and countable (Finance)
- It was amazing, she was immediately given a long-term temporary placement and has since had many others and is still working, even though she is now 69.
- There is growing speculation that he will join a prestigious Scottish firm when he takes up a work experience placement in the City of London later this year.
- One of the other days would be spent doing off-site vocational courses and the other would be spent on a work experience placement.
- Some students chose to continue with their placement despite the fact that CECS cancelled the credit for it.
- But proper placement of such tracks is also important to him.
- In that letter he stated the restrictions, ‘To facilitate proper work placement of this employee’.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.