- 1.1 (of project) planificación (feminine)More example sentences1.2
(town planning)urbanismo (masculine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [regulations/department] de urbanismo planning board comisión (f) or comité (m) de planificación urbanaMore example sentences
- The safety plan is crucial to the whole process of project safety planning and coordination.
- Consider whether you need to re-energize your growth strategy planning process with your key managers.
- The risk management planning process begins with goal setting and the creation of risk management policy.
- The claimant is the local planning authority, having statutory powers of enforcement in connection with Kings Farm.
- However, local planning authorities should examine applications for changes to residential use with particular care.
- So here, he submits, that it must be for the local planning authority to establish that this was indeed a classified road.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.