- 1.1 (of project) planificación (f)More example sentences1.2
(town planning)urbanismo (m); (before n) [regulations/department] de urbanismo planning board comisión (f) or comité (m) de planificación urbanaMore example sentences
- The safety plan is crucial to the whole process of project safety planning and coordination.
- Consider whether you need to re-energize your growth strategy planning process with your key managers.
- The risk management planning process begins with goal setting and the creation of risk management policy.
- The claimant is the local planning authority, having statutory powers of enforcement in connection with Kings Farm.
- However, local planning authorities should examine applications for changes to residential use with particular care.
- So here, he submits, that it must be for the local planning authority to establish that this was indeed a classified road.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.