Translation of planning in Spanish:
- 1.1 (of project)Example sentences1.2
also: town planning(before noun) (regulations/department)planning boardde urbanismocomisión (feminine) or comité (masculine) de planificación urbanaExample sentences
- The safety plan is crucial to the whole process of project safety planning and coordination.
- Consider whether you need to re-energize your growth strategy planning process with your key managers.
- The risk management planning process begins with goal setting and the creation of risk management policy.
- The claimant is the local planning authority, having statutory powers of enforcement in connection with Kings Farm.
- However, local planning authorities should examine applications for changes to residential use with particular care.
- So here, he submits, that it must be for the local planning authority to establish that this was indeed a classified road.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.