nuncountable/no numerable (British English/inglés británico)
- 1 (on land values) efecto (masculine) negativo sobre el valor de la propiedad (por la incertidumbre de futura planificación urbana)More example sentences
- The Department had failed to offer correct advice on what the council's powers might be regarding a discretion they had to purchase property subject to planning blight.
- The spectre of the possible dualling of the A414, with its associated planning blight problems, was raised at Tuesday's meeting of Essex County Council's cabinet.
- ‘At the moment there is kind of a version of planning blight as we are reluctant to invest significantly if the future of the school is not certain,’ he said.
Definition of planning blight in:
- The British & World English dictionary
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an