- 1 (on land values) efecto (m) negativo sobre el valor de la propiedad (por la incertidumbre de futura planificación urbana)More example sentences
- The Department had failed to offer correct advice on what the council's powers might be regarding a discretion they had to purchase property subject to planning blight.
- The spectre of the possible dualling of the A414, with its associated planning blight problems, was raised at Tuesday's meeting of Essex County Council's cabinet.
- ‘At the moment there is kind of a version of planning blight as we are reluctant to invest significantly if the future of the school is not certain,’ he said.
Definition of planning blight in:
- The British & World English dictionary
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.