Translation of planning blight in Spanish:
noun/nombreuncountable/no numerable (British English/inglés británico)
- 1 (on land values) efecto (masculine) negativo sobre el valor de la propiedad ([ por la incertidumbre de futura planificación urbana ])Example sentences
- The Department had failed to offer correct advice on what the council's powers might be regarding a discretion they had to purchase property subject to planning blight.
- The spectre of the possible dualling of the A414, with its associated planning blight problems, was raised at Tuesday's meeting of Essex County Council's cabinet.
- ‘At the moment there is kind of a version of planning blight as we are reluctant to invest significantly if the future of the school is not certain,’ he said.
Definition of planning blight in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.