Translation of planning gain in Spanish:
- uncountablecompensación (feminine) urbanísticaExample sentences
- Finance for the road itself could come from planning gain from the office developments still to take place.
- For the future, there are proposals in England and Wales for the introduction of a levy on new-builds to finance planning gain, including affordable housing.
- She said the drive to create the Ilkley Skate Park had also benefited from planning gain money in recent years.
Definition of planning gain in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.