- 1 countable/numerable (tablet) placa (feminine) commemorative plaque placa (feminine) conmemorativaMore example sentences
- The kick off is at 2pm where a plaque to commemorate the event will be unveiled.
- Commemorative wall plaques and mugs in celebration of 150 years of St. Conleth's Church are available in the Parish Office.
- The Cincfleet Admiral took the salute and unveiled a plaque to commemorate the event.
- 2 uncountable/no numerable [Dentistry/Odontología] sarro (m), placa (f) (dental)More example sentences
- Pericoronitis - an infection of the soft tissue surrounding the tooth, caused by a build of plaque (a sticky white substance that contains bacteria).
- Salivary bicarbonate can help protect teeth against attack from acids produced by bacteria in dental plaque.
- Tooth decay is caused by the bacteria in dental plaque breaking down sugar in the foods and drinks that you eat and drink.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain the term castellano, rather than español, refers to the Spanish language as opposed to Catalan, Basque etc. The choice of word has political overtones: castellano has separatist connotations and español is considered centralist. In Latin America castellano is the usual term for Spanish.