- 1.1 u and c (substance) plástico (masculine) it is made of plastic es de plástico (before noun/delante del nombre) [chair/cup/bag] de plástico plastic card tarjeta (feminine) de plástico plastic mac (British English/inglés británico) impermeable (masculine), chubasquero (masculine) plastic money [Finance] [colloquial/familiar] dinero (masculine) de plástico [colloquial/familiar]More example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (credit cards) [colloquial/familiar] plástico (masculine) [colloquial/familiar], tarjetas (feminine plural) de crédito let's pay by plastic paguemos con tarjeta
More example sentences
- It can act as a feedstock for a number of organic compounds, and is already used to produce low phosphate detergents and plastics.
- The group also makes synthetic fibres, resins and plastics and petroleum products.
- Oil is used as a raw material in products ranging from plastics to paints.
- Swapping your expensive plastic for a credit card that charges no interest on balance transfers and purchases for up to nine months.
- Check out the fantastic plastic in our Credit Card centre.
- The number of credit and store cards has doubled to 74 million, which means that every adult holds two pieces of credit plastic in his or her wallet.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.