- 1.1 [argument/story/excuse] verosímil it's perfectly plausible that … es perfectamente posible que …, cabe muy bien dentro de lo posible que …More example sentences1.2 [liar/salesman] convincente
More example sentences
- The chain comes to an end where neither your plausible responses nor mine change as the reasoning continues.
- There is no plausible reason and explanation why the amount should be increased.
- If they are representative, the only plausible answer is to consider their supposed ideology.
- Of course, he's horribly plausible and a formidable election campaigner.
- The Liberal Democrats might wake up, go out and at last find a plausible candidate for prime minister.
- They had only got seconds to make up their mind because he was so plausible.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.