Translation of playground in Spanish:
- 1 (in park)(área donde están los columpios, toboganes etc)let's go to the playgroundvamos a los columpios or (in Latin America also) a los juegosExample sentences
- The man's licence conditions were not to go to schools, public parks, playgrounds, swimming pools or leisure centres.
- Encourage the use of ground-level safe play areas, such as public parks and playgrounds.
- Nowadays, schoolyards and community playgrounds and public parks are barren on a weekday afternoon.
- 2 (at school)(British English)
patio (masculine) (de recreo)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.