- (British English) → play groupExample sentences
- A special thank you goes to the local lollipop lady who ensured the children from the playschool reached their neighbouring primary school with ease and safety.
- Along with modernisation, these pre-school institutions assumed the form of playschools and kindergartens.
- It comments on the need for playschools and community centres, but makes the plea that future planning should take into consideration the feelings and life-style of the people concerned.
Definition of playschool in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.