Translation of plaza in Spanish:
- 1.1 (square)(in front of large building)Example sentences1.2 (complex)
(American English)Example sentences
- The Learning Corridor includes five separate buildings, large public plazas and green spaces, and a parking garage.
- We have some lovely plazas, squares, public markets, and parks.
- A plaza joins a public esplanade which is planned to eventually connect all of Tacoma's waterfront.
- At malls and huge shopping plazas, you get pushed and jostled.
- It's more of a small indoor shopping plaza with retail stores and the like.
- I finally caught up with him inside a store in one of the shopping plazas.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to