Translation of pleading in Spanish:
noun/nombre(often plural/frecuentemente plural)
- 1.1 (begging) súplica (feminine)Example sentences1.2 [Law/Derecho] alegato (masculine) see also special pleading
- She chose to ignore my pleading and continued with her work.
- Chris nodded, her eyes again filling at the earnestness and pleading behind his tone.
- I appeal to you in the language of passionate pleading.
- There are many allegations made in the pleadings against the defendants but the matter which came before me to decide was a narrow one.
- The record before me does not contain any pleadings in reply to the statements of defence of the police defendants.
- In the pleadings, the defendants assert that the Bank owed them a duty of good faith that was breached.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.