Translation of pleasant in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo (-er, -est)
- 1.1 [day/weather/smell/taste] agradable, bueno what a pleasant surprise! ¡qué agradable or grata sorpresa! it makes a pleasant change es un cambio que resulta agradable pleasant dreams! ¡que duermas bien!, ¡felices sueños!Example sentences1.2 (friendly, polite) [person] simpático, agradable; [smile/manner] agradable he's a very pleasant young man es un joven muy agradable try to be pleasant this evening esta noche trata de ser amable
- Was there some other happy or less pleasant episode in her life that she felt she could commemorate?
- Sometimes it seems that we ourselves can cause the enjoyment of pleasant objects.
- Religion sets down rules with the aim of making society a pleasant happy place in which to live.
- A social worker who had worked with Fraser since described her as a lovely and pleasant girl.
- When the most pleasant person you meet on your way in is the ticket inspector, you know things are bad.
- He was, by all accounts an extremely pleasant person and of the highest integrity.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a