Translation of pleasant in Spanish:
adjective pleasanter, pleasantest
- 1 what a pleasant surprise!¡qué agradable or grata sorpresa!it makes a pleasant changees un cambio que resulta agradablepleasant dreams!¡que duermas bien!
¡felices sueños!Example sentences
- Was there some other happy or less pleasant episode in her life that she felt she could commemorate?
- Sometimes it seems that we ourselves can cause the enjoyment of pleasant objects.
- Religion sets down rules with the aim of making society a pleasant happy place in which to live.
- 2 (friendly, polite)(smile/manner)he's a very pleasant young man
agradablees un joven muy agradabletry to be pleasant this eveningesta noche trata de ser amableExample sentences
- A social worker who had worked with Fraser since described her as a lovely and pleasant girl.
- When the most pleasant person you meet on your way in is the ticket inspector, you know things are bad.
- He was, by all accounts an extremely pleasant person and of the highest integrity.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.