Translation of pleasing in Spanish:
- 1 (pleasant)(manners/sight/tune)pleasing to the ear
agradableagradable or grato al oídoExample sentences
- The materials used on the exteriors give the house a pleasing, weathered appearance.
- The organ score accompanying the film sounds quite pleasing.
- Wilson develops his argument through a pleasing series of case studies.
- 2 (gratifying)(news)the outcome will be pleasing to head office
gratoel resultado complacerá a la central
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.