- 1.1 (conspirator) conspirador, -dora (m,f)More example sentences1.2 [Comput] [Tech] trazador (m) de gráficos
More example sentences
- Now, we don't know who the coup plotters are.
- Others decided to spill the beans about the 25 Tory tea-room plotters.
- Asked to comment on the plot rumours, Mandela reiterated his confidence in the three alleged plotters.
- We also use electronic charts with our GPS chart plotter.
- The main piece of equipment he uses is the GPS plotter.
- The prototype uses a writing arm similar to an architectural plotter to sign books.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.