Translation of plotter in Spanish:
- 1.1 (conspirator)conspirador, (-dora) (masculine, feminine)Example sentences1.2 (Computing, Technology)
trazador (masculine) de gráficosExample sentences
- Now, we don't know who the coup plotters are.
- Others decided to spill the beans about the 25 Tory tea-room plotters.
- Asked to comment on the plot rumours, Mandela reiterated his confidence in the three alleged plotters.
- We also use electronic charts with our GPS chart plotter.
- The main piece of equipment he uses is the GPS plotter.
- The prototype uses a writing arm similar to an architectural plotter to sign books.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.