- 1 [appliance/peripheral] que se enchufaMore example sentences
More example sentences
- It is a plug-in burglar alarm that connects instantly to any electrical socket outlet.
- The lawnbeater is one of those plug-in kinds, so I get the grass down in largeish arcs around the electrical outlets - I have a lot of extension cords.
- With no plug-in entertainment apart from the radio, it is nothing short of wonderful.
- We envision a basic application that provides a framework for Internet telephony using plug-in modules to accomplish the various tasks to be performed.
- The keyboard consists of a base, plus various keyboard plug-in modules that can be tailored to specific functions.
- Then, within your company or industry group, you can buy the operating system and the plug-in tools that you need, and adapt them to your works.
- 2 [Computing/Informática] [module/software] de plug-in, de extensión, adicional
- [Computing/Informática] plug-in (masculine), extensión (feminine)