que se enchufaExample sentences
- It is a plug-in burglar alarm that connects instantly to any electrical socket outlet.
- The lawnbeater is one of those plug-in kinds, so I get the grass down in largeish arcs around the electrical outlets - I have a lot of extension cords.
- With no plug-in entertainment apart from the radio, it is nothing short of wonderful.
- We envision a basic application that provides a framework for Internet telephony using plug-in modules to accomplish the various tasks to be performed.
- The keyboard consists of a base, plus various keyboard plug-in modules that can be tailored to specific functions.
- Then, within your company or industry group, you can buy the operating system and the plug-in tools that you need, and adapt them to your works.
- 2 (Computing)(module/software)
- (Computing)plug-in (masculine)
extensión (feminine)Example sentences
- A creative mind can do miracles with the plug-in, as the software is able to clone objects and adjust them to the new background in such a way, that they get an artistic effect.
- First off, the user has to invest a good amount of time to download the plug-ins and the software necessary to view the on-line projects.
- No additional software or plug-ins are required.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.