- 1(appliance/peripheral)que se enchufaExample sentences
- It is a plug-in burglar alarm that connects instantly to any electrical socket outlet.
- The lawnbeater is one of those plug-in kinds, so I get the grass down in largeish arcs around the electrical outlets - I have a lot of extension cords.
- With no plug-in entertainment apart from the radio, it is nothing short of wonderful.
- We envision a basic application that provides a framework for Internet telephony using plug-in modules to accomplish the various tasks to be performed.
- The keyboard consists of a base, plus various keyboard plug-in modules that can be tailored to specific functions.
- Then, within your company or industry group, you can buy the operating system and the plug-in tools that you need, and adapt them to your works.
- (Computing)plug-in (masculine)Example sentences
- A creative mind can do miracles with the plug-in, as the software is able to clone objects and adjust them to the new background in such a way, that they get an artistic effect.
- First off, the user has to invest a good amount of time to download the plug-ins and the software necessary to view the on-line projects.
- No additional software or plug-ins are required.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.