- 1.1 (pipes) cañerías (feminine plural), tuberías (feminine plural); (installation) instalación (feminine) de aguaMore example sentences1.2 (activity) plomería (feminine) or (AmC, Esp) fontanería (feminine) or (Chile, Peru/Chile, Perú) gasfitería (feminine)
More example sentences
- There was no kitchen or bathroom, no plumbing or central heating.
- He simply recalled that he drained the old water heater, disconnected the plumbing and reconnected the plumbing when the new water heater was in place and filled the new tank with water.
- The downstairs renovations will include a new entrance and kitchen as well as new plumbing, heating and air-conditioning.
- I know some carpentry, but I know nothing about electrics or plumbing or roofing.
- There seemed to be quite a bit of construction, some plumbing, carpentry, and certainly a good deal of blood, sweat and tears.
- I learned plumbing, electrical, painting, paper hanging - you name it.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.