Translation of plumbing in Spanish:
- 1.1 (pipes) cañerías (feminine plural), tuberías (feminine plural); (installation) instalación (feminine) de aguaExample sentences1.2 (activity) plomería (feminine) or (Central America/América Central) (Spain/España) fontanería (feminine) or (Chile) (Peru/Perú) gasfitería (feminine)
- There was no kitchen or bathroom, no plumbing or central heating.
- He simply recalled that he drained the old water heater, disconnected the plumbing and reconnected the plumbing when the new water heater was in place and filled the new tank with water.
- The downstairs renovations will include a new entrance and kitchen as well as new plumbing, heating and air-conditioning.
- I know some carpentry, but I know nothing about electrics or plumbing or roofing.
- There seemed to be quite a bit of construction, some plumbing, carpentry, and certainly a good deal of blood, sweat and tears.
- I learned plumbing, electrical, painting, paper hanging - you name it.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.