- 1.1 (for unblocking drain) desatascador (m), chupona (f) (Esp) , destapador (m) (de caño) (Méx) , sopapa (f) (RPl) , sopapo (m) (Chi) , chupa (f) (Col) , goma (f) (Ven)More example sentences1.2 (piston) émbolo (m), pistón (m) (before n) plunger pump bomba (f) de émbolo or pistón
More example sentences1.3 (in syringe) émbolo (m)
- Take a suction cup plunger and pump it up and down directly over the clogged drain.
- Force as much water as possible out of traps with a plunger.
- Insert the plunger at an angle so no air is trapped under the cup.
- Invert the syringe (point tip upwards) and slowly press the plunger to a level that pushed out any large air bubbles that may be present.
- I could instantly see how the tea was progressing, and the plunger kept the leaves out of the way until the pot was drained.
- I may have to invest in a small coffee plunger, so I can froth my own milk.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.