Translation of pluralism in Spanish:
- (Philosophy, Politics, Religion, Sociology)Example sentences
- The crisis raises serious questions of the ethics of democratic co-existence and religious pluralism vis-a-vis the state.
- Even discussing theology and religion is a new phenomenon that emerged only in the conditions of religious pluralism.
- Perhaps the most evident aspect of post-modernism when some attempt to apply it to Christianity is the emphasis on this cultural pluralism as the defining principle of faith in practice.
- The mushrooming of political parties, syndicates, and newspapers signals a nascent political pluralism upon which democracy can be built.
- Also it was argued that state funding of parties would promote political pluralism.
- Influenced by emerging national movements and demands for political pluralism, Slovenia held its first party elections in 1990.
- He preached pluralism, by which he meant the autonomy of organizations such as broadcasting bodies, parties, and trade unions, while affirming the need for a strong centralized state.
- The old liberal pluralism holds that each of us has rights as an individual: this is the idea that has animated social progress for generations.
- I admire the pluralism of postmodern cities that arises from the personal autonomy that comes with privatized beliefs-but that is not possible and will not be possible for most of the world.
- Pluralism is a competency, not just mere subjective relativism, but ethical pluralism.
- Both suggest the need for pluralism - recognizing the diverse knowledges and interests involved.
- Philosophically, pluralism rests on the assumption that ultimate reality is many, multiple, that is, more than one or two.
- On the other hand, politicians have been markedly reluctant to reduce pluralism in office holding, which is largely responsible for establishing them as a caste.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.