Translation of pluralism in Spanish:
- [Philos] [Politics/Política] [Religion/Religión] [Sociology/Sociología] pluralismo (masculine)Example sentences
- The crisis raises serious questions of the ethics of democratic co-existence and religious pluralism vis-a-vis the state.
- Even discussing theology and religion is a new phenomenon that emerged only in the conditions of religious pluralism.
- Perhaps the most evident aspect of post-modernism when some attempt to apply it to Christianity is the emphasis on this cultural pluralism as the defining principle of faith in practice.
- The mushrooming of political parties, syndicates, and newspapers signals a nascent political pluralism upon which democracy can be built.
- Also it was argued that state funding of parties would promote political pluralism.
- Influenced by emerging national movements and demands for political pluralism, Slovenia held its first party elections in 1990.
- He preached pluralism, by which he meant the autonomy of organizations such as broadcasting bodies, parties, and trade unions, while affirming the need for a strong centralized state.
- The old liberal pluralism holds that each of us has rights as an individual: this is the idea that has animated social progress for generations.
- I admire the pluralism of postmodern cities that arises from the personal autonomy that comes with privatized beliefs-but that is not possible and will not be possible for most of the world.
- Pluralism is a competency, not just mere subjective relativism, but ethical pluralism.
- Both suggest the need for pluralism - recognizing the diverse knowledges and interests involved.
- Philosophically, pluralism rests on the assumption that ultimate reality is many, multiple, that is, more than one or two.
- On the other hand, politicians have been markedly reluctant to reduce pluralism in office holding, which is largely responsible for establishing them as a caste.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.