- 1 [Linguistics/Lingüística] pluralizar*, poner* en pluralMore example sentences
- My biggest beef, though, is with the erroneous use of apostrophes to pluralize acronyms and abbreviations like CEOs, GIs, and CDs.
- If the compound is pluralized, the plural morpheme attaches only to the second element, not to the first, or to both: girl-friends, * girls-friends, * girls-friend.
- They certainly never learned how to pluralize nouns ending in ‘y.’
- 2 [society/culture] pluralizar*More example sentences
- In recent years, Australian society has differentiated and pluralised.
- So preparation is a behavior whose first motion instantly pluralizes itself.
- Contemporary Western feminist theory in the 1980s moved beyond the dialogues that sought to differentiate feminisms from each other and instead began to articulate a more pluralized notion of feminism at its core.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.