Translation of pockmark in Spanish:
- 1.1 (on face, body) (marca (feminine) de) viruela (feminine) her face was covered with pockmarks tenía la cara picada de viruela(s)Example sentences1.2 (pit, hole) agujero (masculine), hoyo (masculine)
- His wrinkly old skin held pockmarks and warts and scabs, and he had a large crooked nose.
- ‘Even without scratching spots on the face can leave the familiar pockmark scars,’ she said.
- Scabs, blemishes, and pockmarks pervaded the rest of his face.
- There were shrapnel pockmarks from bow to stern, and the main living area was just one enormous cavity of burnt wood, twisted metal and torn cables.
- I'm talking about wear and tear - just faint pockmarks - within the track area.
- The surface was covered with the tiny pockmarks of meteor strikes.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to