Translation of pockmark in Spanish:
- 1.1 (on face, body) (marca (feminine) de) viruela (feminine) her face was covered with pockmarks tenía la cara picada de viruela(s)Example sentences1.2 (pit, hole) agujero (masculine), hoyo (masculine)
- His wrinkly old skin held pockmarks and warts and scabs, and he had a large crooked nose.
- ‘Even without scratching spots on the face can leave the familiar pockmark scars,’ she said.
- Scabs, blemishes, and pockmarks pervaded the rest of his face.
- There were shrapnel pockmarks from bow to stern, and the main living area was just one enormous cavity of burnt wood, twisted metal and torn cables.
- I'm talking about wear and tear - just faint pockmarks - within the track area.
- The surface was covered with the tiny pockmarks of meteor strikes.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Crianza is a term which refers both to the process of ageing wines, and to a category of wines, vinos de crianza, which have been aged for a minimum of two years, first in barrels or the more modern stainless steel tanks, and then in the bottle.