Translation of pockmark in Spanish:
- 1.1 (on face, body) her face was covered with pockmarkstenía la cara picada de viruela(s)Example sentences1.2 (pit, hole)
- His wrinkly old skin held pockmarks and warts and scabs, and he had a large crooked nose.
- ‘Even without scratching spots on the face can leave the familiar pockmark scars,’ she said.
- Scabs, blemishes, and pockmarks pervaded the rest of his face.
- There were shrapnel pockmarks from bow to stern, and the main living area was just one enormous cavity of burnt wood, twisted metal and torn cables.
- I'm talking about wear and tear - just faint pockmarks - within the track area.
- The surface was covered with the tiny pockmarks of meteor strikes.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than