- [language/description/scene] poético; [moment/beauty] lleno de poesía there was poetic justice in it fue de justicia, se hizo justicia poetic license licencia (feminine) poética to take poetic license with sth interpretar algo muy librementeMore example sentences
More example sentences
- For poets and those who read poetry, the poetic form can be relatively obscure as a discipline and as an art.
- In the process of discovering and translating Hebrew poetry a Russian poetic community was formed.
- The beginnings of any kind of valid poetry or poetic stirrings in Australia date into the present century.
- You have the space to be creative, poetic, artistic and sensitive.
- The sight is beautifully poetic and expresses the leitmotiv tension between heaven and earth.
- All aesthetic expression has a poetic quality and is essentially eulogistic.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.