Translation of poetic in Spanish:
- [language/description/scene] poético; [moment/beauty] lleno de poesía there was poetic justice in it fue de justicia, se hizo justiciaExample sentences
- For poets and those who read poetry, the poetic form can be relatively obscure as a discipline and as an art.
- In the process of discovering and translating Hebrew poetry a Russian poetic community was formed.
- The beginnings of any kind of valid poetry or poetic stirrings in Australia date into the present century.
- You have the space to be creative, poetic, artistic and sensitive.
- The sight is beautifully poetic and expresses the leitmotiv tension between heaven and earth.
- All aesthetic expression has a poetic quality and is essentially eulogistic.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas