Translation of poetry in Spanish:
- 1.1 (poems)(before noun) (book)poetry reading
de poesía(s) or poemasrecital (masculine) de poesíaExample sentences1.2 (beauty) [literary] she was poetry in motion
era pura poesíaExample sentences
- Drama, literature, and poetry all work out ideas of standards of behaviour and their consequences.
- Because he did not have any formal education in art, his aesthetic ideas derived from poetry and literature.
- I was brought up with the idea that poetry should rhyme; shape poems and the like were unheard of.
- To some it's as mundane as plumbing, but to me the connection of A to B is pure poetry.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.