Translation of poetry in Spanish:
- 1.1 (poems) poesía (feminine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [book] de poesía(s) or poemas poetry reading recital (masculine) de poesíaExample sentences1.2 (beauty) [literary/literario] poesía (feminine) [literary/literario] she was poetry in motion era pura poesía
- Drama, literature, and poetry all work out ideas of standards of behaviour and their consequences.
- Because he did not have any formal education in art, his aesthetic ideas derived from poetry and literature.
- I was brought up with the idea that poetry should rhyme; shape poems and the like were unheard of.
- To some it's as mundane as plumbing, but to me the connection of A to B is pure poetry.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The name of Spain's state-run post office is correos. Stamps can be bought in an