- 1.1 (poems) poesía (feminine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [book] de poesía(s) or poemas poetry reading recital (masculine) de poesíaMore example sentences1.2 (beauty) [literary/literario] poesía (feminine) [literary/literario] she was poetry in motion [set phrase/frase hecha] era pura poesía
More example sentences
- Drama, literature, and poetry all work out ideas of standards of behaviour and their consequences.
- Because he did not have any formal education in art, his aesthetic ideas derived from poetry and literature.
- I was brought up with the idea that poetry should rhyme; shape poems and the like were unheard of.
- To some it's as mundane as plumbing, but to me the connection of A to B is pure poetry.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.