Translation of point-blank in Spanish:
- 1 (close) at point-blank rangeExample sentences
- The troubles in Limerick city continue with the point-blank shooting of a 30-year-old in Moyross by two masked gunmen.
- In the presence of the German military attaché, one of these CHEKA officials fired five shots almost point-blank at the ambassador.
- Switching to its cannon, Stephanie attempted to deliver a point-blank shot, which would be within the MW field's range.
- 2 (blunt, forceful)(question)
- If Mother couldn't open up to Christina, especially in the face of a point-blank question, she couldn't open up to anyone.
- Even if it's yes, given that I am asked such a point-blank question at a volume audible to the other colleagues, I have to keep up the straight face, put on the steady voice, maintain the poise and give a negative answer.
- During our interview, Tory rode the middle on most issues, qualifying his policy statements with casualness and indifference when questioned point-blank.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.