Translation of point-blank in Spanish:
- 1.1 (at close range) 1.2 (bluntly, forcefully)(ask)
a boca de jarroExample sentences
- If Mother couldn't open up to Christina, especially in the face of a point-blank question, she couldn't open up to anyone.
- Even if it's yes, given that I am asked such a point-blank question at a volume audible to the other colleagues, I have to keep up the straight face, put on the steady voice, maintain the poise and give a negative answer.
- During our interview, Tory rode the middle on most issues, qualifying his policy statements with casualness and indifference when questioned point-blank.
- The troubles in Limerick city continue with the point-blank shooting of a 30-year-old in Moyross by two masked gunmen.
- In the presence of the German military attaché, one of these CHEKA officials fired five shots almost point-blank at the ambassador.
- Switching to its cannon, Stephanie attempted to deliver a point-blank shot, which would be within the MW field's range.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.