- 1.1 (bearing) porte (masculine), elegancia (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (composure) desenvoltura (feminine), aplomo (masculine)
More example sentences
- And now I knew the names of most of the foods set before me, spoke with elegance and poise, danced with grace, and could even say a few words in French and Italian!
- Despite this, she was a ballet dancer who had the grace, poise, and elegance of an angel.
- The prayer is nothing but an expression of these manifestations and, with graceful poise, combines all of them.
- By their physiques, thankfully the majority retain poise and dignity.
- He descended to raucous and tasteless personal attacks on the Gandhis and generally showed little dignity, poise or gravitas.
- I think the family has shown remarkable dignity and poise throughout this entire ordeal.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
reflexive verb/verbo reflexivo
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to