- 1.1 (flour) harina (f) de maízMore example sentences1.2 (dough) polenta (f)
More example sentences
- Many of these have their own specific names, such as frumenty, made from wheat; tsampa, made from barley; polenta, made from maize; congee, from rice.
- This local ingredient even found its way as far as Europe in the form of Italian polenta.
- While you can certainly choose to buy Italian polenta at a specialty store, you can use any finely ground cornmeal - and stone-ground, organic cornmeal is a good choice.
- Toss on a little salt after roasting and add to pasta, polenta, pizza and omelets.
- T shivered theatrically and chose risotto with asparagus, clams and octopus carpaccio to start, followed by rump steak and polenta.
- Grilled polenta with sautéed wild mushrooms in a spicy artichoke ragoût is better.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.