Translation of polished in Spanish:
- 1.1 (shiny)(wood)the silverware was highly polishedlustrado (especially Latin America)la plata estaba brillantísimaExample sentences1.2 (refined)
(performance/translation)he is a polished actorthe school play was a polished productiones un consumado actorla obra del colegio resultó muy pulida or logradaExample sentences
- In the center of the room there was a little coffee table, polished to a brilliant shine, and a couch, with two large armchairs.
- The prince had been sitting at the polished mahogany table, practising his algebra after repeated reminders from his tutor.
- A sigh echoed through the room as two legs perched upon the surface of the polished mahogany table, its base cluttered with piles of untouched papers.
- Expect a polished and accomplished performance from a man dedicated to his music.
- Their performances were polished, with superb harmonies and flawless production.
- He and his band had obviously spent a long time rehearsing, and the result was an immaculately arranged, perfectly executed and polished performance.
- The highly polished, refined and sophisticated villain of this film, enacted by him, brought accolades to Devan.
- Really - because she's elegant and she's romantic and sophisticated and polished, and she loves fashion.
- Let us discuss and debate, but in a refined manner and polished language please!
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to