- [correspondent/prisoner/editor] político political asylum asilo (m) político this strike is clearly political es obvio que esta huelga obedece a motivos políticos I'm not very political, I'm not a political animal no me interesa mucho la políticaMore example sentences
More example sentences
- An egalitarian democratic ideal extends beyond public affairs and the political sphere.
- He was a valuable board member with in depth knowledge of New Zealand economic and political affairs.
- But in my experience, political and economic affairs tend to be a lot more complex than that.
- Scotland's rebel MSPTommy Sheridan faces a second prison sentence for standing up for his political beliefs.
- Her political beliefs had been bolstered by her religious faith and she saw the emergence of a democratic society as a proper salvation.
- One can never know precisely how personal experience motivates political values.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.