Translation of political in Spanish:
- (correspondent/prisoner/editor)this strike is clearly political
políticoes obvio que esta huelga obedece a motivos políticosI'm not very political, I'm not a political animalno me interesa mucho la políticaExample sentences
- An egalitarian democratic ideal extends beyond public affairs and the political sphere.
- He was a valuable board member with in depth knowledge of New Zealand economic and political affairs.
- But in my experience, political and economic affairs tend to be a lot more complex than that.
- Scotland's rebel MSPTommy Sheridan faces a second prison sentence for standing up for his political beliefs.
- Her political beliefs had been bolstered by her religious faith and she saw the emergence of a democratic society as a proper salvation.
- One can never know precisely how personal experience motivates political values.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.