Translation of political in Spanish:
- [correspondent/prisoner/editor] político this strike is clearly political es obvio que esta huelga obedece a motivos políticos I'm not very political, I'm not a political animal no me interesa mucho la políticaExample sentences
- An egalitarian democratic ideal extends beyond public affairs and the political sphere.
- He was a valuable board member with in depth knowledge of New Zealand economic and political affairs.
- But in my experience, political and economic affairs tend to be a lot more complex than that.
- Scotland's rebel MSPTommy Sheridan faces a second prison sentence for standing up for his political beliefs.
- Her political beliefs had been bolstered by her religious faith and she saw the emergence of a democratic society as a proper salvation.
- One can never know precisely how personal experience motivates political values.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.