- (Nautical) 1.1 (stern) 1.2poop (deck)toldilla (feminine)
castillo (masculine) de popaExample sentences
- But then the roof of the top of the ship is a poop deck.
- The poop deck, forecastle and upper deck were beautifully kept, although the bilge had suffered from some leakage and had been poorly patched up.
- The two strangers led Midori and Aoi out and up a flight of stairs, onto the poop deck of the ship.
- uncountable (excrement)Example sentences
- I was the one that they would, you know, one would lean over behind me and the other would give me a push and I would land in the dog manure, poop pile.
- Aside from a few dog poop and erection jokes, some of the dialogue is surprisingly smart.
- Then you have to act humble, mutter some incantation three times, then they throw dog poop on your shoes, and suddenly you are acting Prime Minister and Grand Poobah.
- ensuciarse [euphemistic]
hacerse caca [colloquial]Example sentences
- Either that or they aren't held up by ‘the man’ and ‘society’ and the oppressive illogical moral arguments about not pooping your pants.
- I was pooping myself because I hadn't played for years, but once I got into it I was fine.
- This will require a bus, a couch on a trailer, 50 gallons of Tequila and Register readers lobbing Big Macs into the mouth of a giant, plastic vulture, which will then poop the burgers into our hands.