- 1 c [Naut] 1.1 (stern) popa (f)More example sentences1.2poop (deck) toldilla (f), castillo (m) de popa
- But then the roof of the top of the ship is a poop deck.
- The poop deck, forecastle and upper deck were beautifully kept, although the bilge had suffered from some leakage and had been poorly patched up.
- The two strangers led Midori and Aoi out and up a flight of stairs, onto the poop deck of the ship.
- 2 u (information) (AmE) [slang/argot] the poop la información, los datos did he give you the poop on it? ¿te puso al tanto?, ¿te dijo de qué va? (Esp) [familiar/colloquial] (before n) poop sheet folleto (m)
- 3 u (excrement) (AmE) [euphemism/eufemismo], caca (f) [familiar/colloquial]More example sentences
More example sentences
- I was the one that they would, you know, one would lean over behind me and the other would give me a push and I would land in the dog manure, poop pile.
- Aside from a few dog poop and erection jokes, some of the dialogue is surprisingly smart.
- Then you have to act humble, mutter some incantation three times, then they throw dog poop on your shoes, and suddenly you are acting Prime Minister and Grand Poobah.
- It gives the inside poop on the social scene at colleges from coast to coast.
- What a relief to discover that my industrious good friend David Brown is hot on the trail of the schnooks who made a pile trading Cinram stock off the inside poop.
- My own personal poop situation falls into the category of ‘too much information for my gentle blog-reading audience.’
- [euphemism/eufemismo] ensuciarse [eufemismo/euphemism], hacerse* caca [familiar/colloquial]More example sentences
- Either that or they aren't held up by ‘the man’ and ‘society’ and the oppressive illogical moral arguments about not pooping your pants.
- I was pooping myself because I hadn't played for years, but once I got into it I was fine.
- This will require a bus, a couch on a trailer, 50 gallons of Tequila and Register readers lobbing Big Macs into the mouth of a giant, plastic vulture, which will then poop the burgers into our hands.