- (Nautical) 1.1 (stern) 1.2poop (deck)toldilla (feminine)Example sentences
- But then the roof of the top of the ship is a poop deck.
- The poop deck, forecastle and upper deck were beautifully kept, although the bilge had suffered from some leakage and had been poorly patched up.
- The two strangers led Midori and Aoi out and up a flight of stairs, onto the poop deck of the ship.
- uncountable (excrement)Example sentences
- I was the one that they would, you know, one would lean over behind me and the other would give me a push and I would land in the dog manure, poop pile.
- Aside from a few dog poop and erection jokes, some of the dialogue is surprisingly smart.
- Then you have to act humble, mutter some incantation three times, then they throw dog poop on your shoes, and suddenly you are acting Prime Minister and Grand Poobah.
- ensuciarse [euphemistic]hacerse caca [colloquial]Example sentences
- Either that or they aren't held up by ‘the man’ and ‘society’ and the oppressive illogical moral arguments about not pooping your pants.
- I was pooping myself because I hadn't played for years, but once I got into it I was fine.
- This will require a bus, a couch on a trailer, 50 gallons of Tequila and Register readers lobbing Big Macs into the mouth of a giant, plastic vulture, which will then poop the burgers into our hands.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than