Translation of popularize in Spanish:
- 1.1 (make popular)popularizar
hacer popularExample sentences1.2 (make accessible)
- Oscillating universe ideas were popularized by atheists like the late Carl Sagan and Isaac Asimov solely to avoid the notion of a beginning, with its implications of a Creator.
- First it was necessary to popularize the view of universities across the country as an unmitigated breeding ground for ‘terrorist thought.’
- Someone may form some sort of acting guild and spread or popularize it in the form of something like the samurai ‘cut-em-up’ film.
- Milton Erickson and his successors have popularized the more general and permissive approach that the authors term the ‘new hypnosis’.
- In many ways I think he's the new Stephen Jay Gould, synthesizing and popularizing complex scientific ideas.
- In many ways one can look at Wilkins's work as popularising the more technical writings of Mersenne.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.